GWADAGAYS POUR LES GAYS DE GUADELOUPE ET DE LA CARAIBES :: VOTRE FORUM, VOTRE PARTICIPATION ...
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nouveaux sujets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GWADAGAYS POUR LES GAYS DE GUADELOUPE ET DE LA CARAIBES Index du Forum -> A vous la parole... -> Annonces :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Déc - 16:07 (2008)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

A chaques nouvelles discussions , annonces, ect...
Pour ne pas se mélanger , vous cliquez sur le bouton " nouveau "  merci...   Wink
Eviter dans un méssage de changer de discussion ou de sens du sujet ... là aussi on peu s'y perdre ... Shocked

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Déc - 16:07 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Juin - 18:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

Encore un ratage.

patrice

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Jan - 19:06 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

kikoo

Morgan.D

MessagePosté le: Dim 31 Jan - 21:36 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

salut 

MSN
frenchtion

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Avr - 13:50 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

bjr touristiquement gay a votre dispo mon msn : frenchtion a h  en guadeloupe

MSN Skype
Chris

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Juin - 22:52 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

Quoi de neuf ?

SMILER45

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Aoû - 03:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: Modesty is a self-examination Répondre en citant

CCTV 10 sets of "everyone" column recently made a special program, interviewed on the outstanding year old made a review, in particular the removal of the host interviewed Samuel Ting,SWTOR Gold  Peng Huan Wu, Chern great scientists such as when the scenarios. 
    Experimental physicists Samuel CC Ting host asked: "Some people say you are a rare genius, to see how your own?" Samuel CC Ting replied: "not." Host added: "You are very talented, is not it?" Samuel Ting said: "No, I just work hard it." host interview with the famous theoretical physicist, nuclear physicists Peng Huan Wu: "Do you feel the cause of the bombs and one satellite, in what position? played what role?" This place was awarded a first prize of National Natural Science, Wow Gold National Science and Technology Progress Award Grand Prize for the elderly, said: "I'm just one of them. China's bombs and one satellite is like a house, I'm a stone lion in front of the two . "of the program, host interviews Shen Chern. Host asked: "Do you feel yourself beyond what your teacher - Master Cartan geometry?" Chern replied: "I did not overtake him. His high mathematical ability is greater than mine." 

SMILER45

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Aoû - 03:12 (2010)    Sujet du message: Day in black Répondre en citant

A bunch of warm sunshine that perfectly through the glass, gently sow in my face. From the hazy body began to drag the tired, boring and uninteresting life began work. 
In the eyes of others may need to fight the community, need to struggle. Everything is full of enemies and friends of the contradiction between, when he is your boss, FFXIV powerleveling you can not wait, and he is a brother. When you are promoted to be his boss when you're always thinking about how to get rid of him, let him leave the company, so that he can not threaten your future. And me?What I see is very pessimistic, and believe that everything is so injustice to me, never have to face the issue of hope and beautiful fantasy, can only wait for that silly meaningless negative results. 

Whenever the morning, and I always used to be light to open, because I afraid of the dark, afraid of no close friends, not everything ... ... I always want people to refer to a road. Let me go on slowly, savor the ups and downs along the way. No direction I need is a pair of wings, FFXIV Gold and the eye-catching logo route, because I lost. 
Accustomed to the habits of life, seen through a simple beautiful and sunny, open the windows of the soul, it was found in the black during the day, in my heart. 

Chris

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Sep - 15:54 (2010)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets Répondre en citant

C'en est aux bots...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nouveaux sujets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GWADAGAYS POUR LES GAYS DE GUADELOUPE ET DE LA CARAIBES Index du Forum -> A vous la parole... -> Annonces : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech